Complaints Handling Policy
Sadguna seeks to maintain and enhance the Company’s reputation by providing our consumers high quality products and services. The Company views feedback (including complaints/compliments) from its consumers as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future and is committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of consumers or potential consumers and to resolving their complaints as quickly as possible in an amicable manner.
Policy has been designed to provide guidance on the manner in which we receive and manage feedback from consumers. We are committed to being consistent, fair and impartial when handling a consumer complaint.
- To make consumers aware of our complaint registration and handling processes.
- To ensure that the concerned staff within the organization understand our complaints handling process.
- To ensure that any complaint on our product and service is investigated impartially with a balanced view of all information or evidence.
- To take reasonable steps to actively protect consumer’s personal information.
Consumer shall clearly state the issue and/or answer questions asked to help us obtain all the information required to analyse the complaint. We may contact the consumer to clarify details or request additional information wherever necessary.
To help us investigate the complaint quickly and efficiently, we may ask for the following (minimum) information:
- Consumer’s name and contact details
- The nature of the complaint (in detail)
- All photographic evidence available
- The defective sample (with the pack wrapper), to be retained in an air tight container till our representative retrieves the same from the consumer.
- All documentation that the consumer possesses which support his/her complaint.
Note: We shall record his/her personal information solely for the purposes of addressing the complaint. All personal details shall actively be protected from disclosure, unless he/she expressly consents to its disclosure.
1. We register and acknowledge:
Post registration of the complaint, consumer shall receive an acknowledgement with a complaint reference number to quote in all future communication. Once the complaint has been received, we will undertake an initial review and the alleged sample shall be retrieved at a time convenient to the consumer (the same shall have to be retained in an air tight container till our representative collects) to analyse at our laboratory. Time frame for remote areas will depend on the location of the consumer.
2. We record:
We shall record every communication with the consumer for continuous process improvement through regular reviews.
3. We review:
We undertake an initial review of the complaint and may contact the consumer to clarify details or request additional information wherever necessary.
4. We respond:
If consumer wants to know the update of his/her complaint, he/she may quote the complaint reference number and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We investigate & close:
With the information provided by the consumer, we investigate and work towards its closure.
6. We improve:
Where appropriate, we amend our business practices or policies. As part of our on-going improvement plan, complaints shall be monitored by our management to identify trends, if any and for rectification/remedial action to be taken to mitigate any identified issues.