Biryani Masala is essentially a variation of Garam Masala. The difference between the two is in the proportion of spices. The recipe for Garam Masala itself changes from one household to another and it is really hard to come up with a standard recipe for any of the dry masala powders used across India.
Coriander is a fragrant, antioxidant-rich herb that has many culinary uses and health benefits. It may help lower your blood sugar, fight infections, and promote heart, brain, skin, and digestive health. Why Sadguna Spices is best !
- 1. Top Quality Raw Materials : – The Company procures raw spices from authentic sources to ensure top quality raw material to deliver quality product to our customers. The different varieties of raw materials are procured from following places. (a) Cumin and Coriander – Unjha, Gujarat; (b) Turmeric – Salem, Tamilnadu; (c) Chilli- Guntur, Andhra Pradesh; (d) Cardamon, Nutmeg and other spices – Cochin, Kerala
- The Sadguna Masale are manufactured in fully automatic manufacturing unit. The manufacturing unit is Man less & contactless as the unit is fully automatic in all the stages of grinding, blending & packaging. The grinding unit is made with non-corrosive SS-304 Food Grade Steel which is healthy & safe for our stomach. Thus, Sadguna Masale are 100% hygienic and highly suitable for customers in this pandemic situation.
- The Sadguna Products are pre-roasted in Roasters and uses Flavour Lock Technology. The roasted product is then grinded in SS-304 Food Grade Steel at low temperature (5-8°C) to reduce the volatile loss. This helps in retaining the original aroma and the inherent volatile oil in the seed spices & thus retaining the original colour & flavour of the product. Thus, the aroma and flavour of the product opens up and gets locked. At the time of cooking, when the product is mixed with vegetable/cuisine, the final cuisine gets ready in approximately 5 minutes time. In light of the above fact, one of the employees of company gave the slogan, 5 min Masale- “Samay ki Bachat, Swad Jabardast”
- The raw materials of the Sadguna products are purchased directly from the farmers at their point of origin. After procurement the raw material are brought in strict supervision to the plant and then cleaned, roasted and grinded at low temperature to bring the origin colour of the spice.
- The company has obtained – ISO 22000: 2018 certification along with Central FSSAI Certificate.
Best In Taste
₹5.00 – ₹250.00
While cardamom is indigenous to India, today much of it is commercially grown in Central America. Our cardamom comes to us from Idukki in India, which produces the world's best cardamom. We feature the freshest pods available, and we're proud of the fact that many of our most discriminating indian customers will testify to this.
It seems apt to start with pepper since this particular spice is commonly known as the "king of spices. These organic peppercorns are picked just before they are ripe, sun-dried and then sterilized with steam to preserve the strong, aromatic oils. They have a sharp heat with fragrant notes of citrus and pine and an earthy finish.
Essential to curry powder, turmeric spice is a member of the ginger family. Turmeric powder has a light, musky flavor and brilliant golden-orange color, for which it is famous throughout the world.
₹5.00 – ₹250.00
Very testy and good product. It is more than testy to any other products available in market. It is required to make available in the market.
All the Sadguna products are excellent in quality and taste. But I would specially vouche for the Sabji Mix Masala and Turmeric Powder. The turmeric powder tastes very good when used with milk. Further the Sabji Mix Masala is superb in taste in which there is no onion and garlic
Good and tasty product, this product will become a large selling product in all masala product in coming years. Superb taste.. better than any other..
Most pure Product ever seen, Worlds best Masala Ever Made , Pure Hygienic And tasty, Only want to say Bestest .
The spices of Sadguna are of top notch quality. This is going to become a top brand in the years to come.